SAINT PETER'S APOSTOLIC CHURCH
(NGARAVA)

Amen Amen mose kwamuri tinoti makorokoto vana veNgarava basa raJesu rafamba zvakanaka pa Safe Haven musi wa 01 kusvika musiwa 3 March 2019. I would like to extend my gratitude to all the church members who participated on this event. I am thrilled much by those who laid their hands in support of the success of this event .To mention just a few, the hosting family of baba and mai Chimuka, Joppa well wishers, Athens well wishers, the corporate world, friends and other churches, I was expecting every branch to have come and share the Glory with us. Lest I understand that the current economic situation has derailed their ambitions . At this time in moment I would like to mention that a new promising branch has been officially opened in Harare Budiriro area (Athens). To you and your families may God abundantly bless you all. Our newly born Athens, I wish you fast and steady growth in Christ. Greatly appreciated is that Evangelist international Muradzikwa and amai are promising to work tirelessly to spread the word all over the world. I am thrilled to be company of spiritual labourers like these.
Safe Haven branch exhibited good work of oneness and love. Keep the candle burning. Baba naAmai Tipedze extended love and care for the Church and made the event a successful one and may God bless them abundantly.Elder Mudzuto exibited above standards in all ways and kept the moral of the Church up. I thank u baba for the love of the Church. Also I thank you baba naamai Murandu for their good work in leadership that made the event a unique one. Not forgetting those new members we received on the same morning wish you success in the prayer journey in Jesus might name.

Our 2019 MAIN THEME
GALATIANS 5vs 25

(if we live by the spirit "let us also keep in step with the spirit")

Bishop Mudzve O.

👏👏👏👏

Comments

Popular Posts